Updated: July, 2020
1. We respect your privacy and we are committed to the protection of personal information. We collect your personal information to assist us in providing you with our services as well as information on services offered by us.
2. We collect personal information provided by you or contained in any information transmitted to us by your use of the website (including via cookies). In particular, personal information is collected by us in the following situations:
(a) When you communicate with us;
(b) When you register or access an account;
(c) When transact with us such as making purchase and requesting returns, refunds or exchanges; or
(d) When you join our mailing list.
3. We may also collect personal information about you from our affiliated companies, from publicly available sources, or in some cases, from third parties.
4. The personal information may include, but is not limited to, your name, contact details, Internet Protocol (IP) address, financial information, credit details, credit history, occupation, employer, areas of interest, your connection with others whose personal information we may collect or hold, your gift card number, your customer reference number, your payment details and information relating to your dealings with us (e.g., what, how and when you buy from us or have expressed an interest in buying from us; your stated or likely preferences).
5. Upon receiving your consent, your personal information may be added to our database, and used or disclosed by us for the purpose which it was collected. As a consumer, your privacy is protected under the relevant Australian law.
6. We may employ other companies or individuals to provide certain services such as analysing customer lists, providing marketing assistance or consulting services. These third parties may have access to personal information needed to perform their function but cannot use that information for other purposes.
7. All reasonable steps are taken to correct the information we hold where that information is not accurate, up-to-date and complete. All reasonable steps are taken to ensure that all information is treated confidentially, kept secure and protected against unauthorised use and is maintained only for the purpose for which it is intended.
8. You have the rights given by the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). You have the right to access your personal information at any time. However, we may charge you for providing access to this information and we may refuse access where the law allows us to do so.
9. Please direct any privacy issues or queries in writing to our firstname.lastname@example.org email address.
10. More information about privacy law and privacy principles is available from the Privacy Commissioner.
11. The Privacy Commissioner may be contacted at www.oaic.gov.au.
13. Transmission of information online is not completely secure or error free. Emails to or from us and information submitted to or accessed via our website may not be secure. Please carefully decide what information you send to us via these means. Emails to or from us are subject to virus scanning. We do not warrant that such scans are able to remove all viruses or other potentially harmful code.
15. Our website is protected by copyright owned by or licensed to us. You may use the content of our website for personal purposes. You must not reproduce, publish, communicate, adapt or copy the content of our website without our prior written permission.
17. Our website may contain links or references to third party web sites. We are not responsible or liable for the content or information published by such third party. We do not warrant the accuracy, currency or suitability for any purpose of that information.